SEM Marketing – Search Engine Marketing in Sacramento
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) through optimization and advertising.
Our SEM Service uses search engine optimization to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages get you more visibility and more clicks. There are hundreds of tactics to promote thousands of different products.
What Is SEM?
Search engine marketing SEM is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages SERPs. Through optimization and advertising SEM may use search engine optimization SEO, which adjusts or rewrites website content to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages, or use pay per click listings.
The Search Engine Marketing Market
The North American market consists is $19.51 billion. The largest search engine marketing SEM companies are Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Ads. You can manage your search campaigns directly with the SEM companies, a dashboard through an external service, and SEM company in Sacramento.
Method and Metrics Of Search Engine Marketing
Four categories define the methods and metrics used to optimize your website through search engine marketing.
- Keyword Research and Analysis – Make sure your site can be indexed in the search engines, use the most relevant and popular keywords for the site and its products, and using those keywords on the site like they are found in Google trends.
Website Saturation, Popularity- How much presence a website has on search engines. This can be measured through the number of pages of the site that are indexed on search engines (saturation) and how many backlinks the site has (popularity).
- Back End Tools – Web analytic tools that provide data on a website and its visitors and allow the website and it’s visitors actions to the tracted. this is very useful when building avatars for buyer engagement, tracking customer interaction prior to sale.
- Website Ownership – Sites like Whois provide data on the ownership, trademarking, domain registration, IP, name server, etc. sites like Buildwith will expose CMS software, plug-ins, server types and versions. Use these for research in your industry.
Pay Per Click - Sponsored Ads
Paid SEM involves a search engine company charging fees for the inclusion of a website in their search result pages. AKA “Sponsored Listings”, “Ads”, “PPC”. Paid search products are provided by most search engines in their advertising area.
Three Major Types Of SEM
- Organic Listings – These would be serps from your website, a blog, a local directory, a social network, a form, or any other place that your information shows up naturally. This is commonly referred to as a citation.
- Paid Listings – This would include PPC, CPA, or any type of pay per click, paid listing. Google is just one of the search engines paid listings can be purchased through any one of the 10,000 or more available in every country of the world.
- SMM Social Media Marketing – the most popular style of SEM nowadays is social media marketing. the benefits from social media marketing outweigh traditional SEM in ROI, customer engagement, customer retention, etc.